Monday, March 12, 2012

Episode 6 The Return of St. Luke - Dark Age: Apocolypse

So last week I dropped a sneak peak of this guy on a few forums, and with Episode 6 hitting the web today, it's time to put up some shots of St. Luke in all his glory since he's featured thereprominently.

This piece is for my buddy Kevin who will be running a fairly ranged oriented St. Luke force. I'll be showing the rest of the force when I get them done. I am still waiting for the bases he wants them mounted on to arrive as well.

 




He's not quite complete but pretty close as I have a few more minor things I want to address, but all in all I'm happy with how he's turning out and am extremely please with how fun he is to paint, I just didn't want to put him down.

You can check out Episode 6 HERE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice looking. Who knew Steaksauce was such an accomplished painter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Total working time is about 4 or 5 hours here, it's what I would consider table top for a playable army.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the painted color scheme! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete