Monday, May 21, 2012

Spellcrow releases some sweet foresty goodness!

I've been watching this little company named Spellcrow for a little while now, and I must say that they continue to surprise me with release after release.  The last couple of figures I present here for your viewing pleasure!

Up first the newest release - the Dwarf Druid - now I do believe these guys are from Poland, so if you can't understand the words around this awesome figure...well don't worry, cause I can't either!  :P


Being a lover of all things fantasy dwarf, this guy is a unique take as well, I don't think I've ever seen a Dwarven Druid before. He's got a big azz rock, and a stick, and a pissed off look on his face.  What more could you want???

Well how bout the uber giant azz rock that goes right along with him???


This is the Menhir - I'm sure it means GIANT AZZ ROCK OF WORSHIP in druidic...but I could be wrong.

You can find both of these beautiful pieces and much more kule shiz at the online store.

Go take a look!

Til next time...keep your brushes clean and your paints thinned!

A1

No comments:

Post a Comment