Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Releases from Zenit!

New models for the Orphans line!



So coming up after my run through with Alkemy I'm going to review and play through Nemesis from Zenit Miniatures.  I've had a lot of personal interest in this line as I love the Orphans and The Cult of Thousand faces lines...they have such great personality and style.  All in all there are currently 5 factions, the other three being The Not Alives (which I also think are pretty sweet), The Kingdom of God (some of these I love, some of them I don't) and the newest faction the Rocaviva (these are my third fav! but there are only a few models).

So the one thing that separates this game from all the others is that the rules are free in their entirety and carry a Creative Commons license so that means ANYONE can help with development in this game, and they look to their community for help in advancing the game.  Now it's a Spanish company so speaking the native language might help here, but they do have English versions.  :P

You can find the rules for Nemesis here:

http://www.zenitminiatures.es/en/downloads

And if you have not seen the line yet you can find the homepage here:

http://www.zenitminiatures.es/en/

And the galleries for each force can be found by clicking the round banners at the top.

Keep an eye out for a mini's review in an upcoming Episode of the video blog!!!

Til next time keep your paints thinned and your brushes clean!


No comments:

Post a Comment