Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!! Video Blog announcement

Hey hey hey!!!

Happy New Year to everyone, I hope the year brings much success on the table top and in life for you!

So to start of the new year I have a new video blog, try as I might, I find that I do not update my blog as much as I would like, but from my days at Animation Mentor, I know that I can keep a video blog like nobodies business!!! So it's time to change over to that format. Now I'll still do the written blog thing, but I'll be updating the video blog every two weeks with reviews, hobby tips and tricks, game tactics, contests, give-aways, guest appearances and all sorts of other random things!

The channel can be found here:


and the first episode is up here:

http://youtu.be/C4RGWb7JzDg

Obviously this is what we in the hobby would call a WIP...so it will evolve over time as I figure out how to set things up a bit better and work the cameraz and softwarez and all the other stuffz that go into making a non-studio based production piece a bit more 'polished'. :D

I'm hip on requests, suggestions, comments, critiques and all that fun stuff as ultimately this is a bit of work to help grow my hobby and my community!

Till next time, keep your paints thinned and your brushes clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment