Friday, June 29, 2012

Secret Weapon Miniatures July releases

Secret Weapon Miniatures drops a big update for July on us today.  The first thing that struck me was the new Terrain pieces as I'm always looking for new pieces that I can drop onto my gaming table I was super excited to see the Scrap Yard Barricades!


I have complete faith in Mr. Justin and crew as I've got a number of their current line and the quality is just outstanding on what I have.  I can honestly say it's always money well spent.  If you missed my overview of the Damaged Jersey Barriers you can check them out in Episode 9 of the video blog.

A new weathering pigment set has been added to the mix as well - the Dry Earth set.

Demonstration photos by Mathieu Fontaine

The colors included in the set are Clay Brown, Ash Grey, Slate Grey and Red Brick, perfect for urban cityscapes, ash wastes, deserts and other areas of high rock or concrete concentrations (anyone up for some street hockey???).  Each bottle contains approximately 20ml of pigment and can also be bought separately.  Be on the lookout for an upcoming review of the Secret Weapon weathering pigments in upcoming Throne of Angels video blogs!

They've added a pair of new sets to their popular 'Instant Theme Kit' line and let me tell you, they make it real easy to get a consistent look going across all your bases....belong to us.

Instant Theme Kit: Fall Forest

Instant Theme Kit: Summer Forest

A new set of bases from their resin base line sees a release as well.  The Asian Garden bases are truly unique to the marketplace - I see these things going really well with the Nasier from Wrath of Kings!

50mm 'Asian Garden' 01

You can get these incredible bases singly for the larger bases, in sets on the 25's, 30's and 40's on in a bulk All your bases belong to us bundle.


As always I'm excited to see what's next from Mr. Justin and crew, they NEVER disappoint!  Take a look at all of the JULY RELEASES!!!

Let me know what you guys think and keep an eye out for my first 'Head to Head Death Match' with bases from Secret Weapon Miniatures!!!

Til next time, keep your paints thinned and your brushes clean!

A1







1 comment:

  1. I've always been a fan of Secret Weapon. Their bases are clean and well detailed, my favorite being the sunken ones. There cannot be enough said about the washes either. After using them I'll never go back to the others.

    ReplyDelete